Comfort + Performance + Value.
That's what we believe in. We think the incredible feeling of slipping into merino wool should happen everyday, all week long.
Ask around. Merino wool outperforms any fabric when it comes to running, hiking, skiing, cycling - really, anything that makes you sweat. But merino still feels amazing at home, or in that marathon meeting, or on your commute. Merino wool is like no other fabric. It’s incomparable in comfort, totally natural and performs like nothing else can.
No retail stores. No retail markup.
The drawback of merino? The cost. At Woolly we aim to deliver all the benefits of merino wool – while competing head on with synthetics, dollar for dollar. So we sidestep retail stores, and their markup, and deliver right to you.
Try us. You’ll love it.
Experience goes a lot further than our flowery words. We want you to experience merino’s comfort and performance first hand. So give us a try - we know you will love it. If at any point you have a problem, reach out to us at email@example.com
So, why is merino wool so worthy?
Obviously we're fans. But check public opinion direct from Wikipedia .
- Merino is excellent at regulating body temperature, especially when worn against the skin. The wool provides warmth, without overheating the wearer. It draws moisture (sweat) away from the skin, a phenomenon known as wicking. The fabric is slightly moisture repellent (keratin fibers are hydrophobic at one end and hydrophilic at the other), allowing the user to avoid the feeling of wetness.
- Like cotton, wool absorbs water (up to 1/3 its weight), but, unlike cotton, wool retains warmth when wet, thus helping wearers avoid hypothermia after strenuous workouts (climbs) or weather events.
- Like most wools, merino contains lanolin, which has antibacterial properties.
- Merino is one of the softest types of wool available, due to finer fibers and smaller scales.
- Merino has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio compared to other wools, in part because the smaller fibers have microscopic cortices of dead air, trapping body heat similar to the way a sleeping bag warms its occupant.
Woolly Clothing’s garments are made from Woolmark certified Australian Merino, regarded as the world’s finest and softest wool. Inherently natural, biodegradable and renewable, Merino wool is the result of 200 years of sustainable farming on Australia’s grassland terrain.
Men's Tops >> Chest size in inches.
X Large: 46-48
Men's Underwear >> Waist size in inches.
X Large: 38-40
Women's Tops >> Bust/Chest size in inches.
X Large: 38.5-40
Women's Underwear >> Waist size in inches.
X Large: 33-35
Small: 28 waist / 27.5 inseam
Medium: 30 waist / 28 inseam
Large: 31.5 waist / 29 inseam
X Large: 33 waist/ 29.5 inseam